Saturday, December 2; 10:30AM-2PM; Amherst, MA
Hands on Organic Farm to Table Cooking Class
MMMMM Cookies and Chocolate/CacaoTruffles! From Ginger and Spice, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Espresso Cookies, Apricot Almond Thumb Print Cookies, just to name a few. This fun and informative hands-on vegetarian cooking classes is designed for both novice and seasoned cooks and bakers. Gourmet organic chef, teacher, and cookbook author Leslie Cerier shows you how to
• Use a variety of nut and whole grain flours: almond, hazelnut, oat, teff, brown rice
• Swap out refined sugars for maple syrup, coconut sugar, and more
• Bake with nourishing and healthy organic fats: extra virgin coconut oil, grass raised butter, ghee, and more
• Add organic fresh and dried spices
• Make quick and easy holiday cookies and Amazing Cacao Truffles
After we prepare our treats, enjoy a cup of Leslie’s famous organic non caffeinated chai, or fair trade organic coffee or tea with our Healthy Sweet Indulgences. Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten-free.
Cost per class is $75, paid in advance to Leslie Cerier or $100 at the door if there is room. For more information, please email Leslie: email@example.com or call Leslie on her landline: 413-259-1695; no Texts
To register, please make your check out to Leslie Cerier and mail to
58 Schoolhouse Road
Amherst, MA 01002
Be sure to include your name, and names of others you are registering along with your email(s) and phone # (s). Directions to the class will be emailed to you upon receipt of your check. Thanks very much!
Coming from out of town, please email Leslie to reserve your organic B&B room: http://www.lesliecerier.com/organic-bb/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos Tracey Eller