Come and experience a fabulous energizing and extraordinary weekend: learn to cook delicious farm to table, organic vegetarian, vegan, and/or gluten free meals with Leslie Cerier, world renown chef and cooking teacher in the beautiful, peaceful woods in Western Massachusetts! Lush flower and organic vegetable gardens surround the passive solar, beautiful home
Customize your visit. You can take private cooking lessons, enjoy farm to table meals, hike on trails out the back door, bike, snow shoe, swim, recharge and relax immersed in nature.
- Hands on cooking classes: take one of more private hands on cooking classes with Leslie
- Expand your cooking repertoire with organic farm to table vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and super foods for health and vitality
- Learn time saving tips, knife skills, and how to set up your kitchen for efficiency
- Wellness Coaching
- From June through November, we can go into my organic garden and harvest vegetables, herbs and edible flowers for your meals and hands on cooking lessons.
- Optional seasonal activities: Hiking, swimming, biking, cross-country skiing, snow shoeing, trip to Leslie’s community organic farm (CSA) & Farmers’ Market
- For additional fees: facials, massage, yoga, Feldenkrais, sound healing, transportation to and from the airport (must be reserved in advance)
- Leslie’s award winning impressionistic nature photography hangs throughout the house and is for sale
Throughout the weekend there will be plenty of time for you to indulge in organic lifestyle and sustainable living; pick Leslie’s brain about your diet, get cooking tips, and learn how to prepare globally inspired meals with the local harvest. Come celebrate health!
Book a New England weekend, or customize your stay; A La Carte: You can book one night with a 2 or 3 or 4 hour private lesson or several days, and we will price it out according to the services you would like to experience: cooking lesson, organic b&b and farm to table vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free meals you would like to have.
6PM: Arrival; Prepared dinner by Leslie
9:30AM; Prepared breakfast by Leslie
11:00-2PM; Hands-on cooking class and lunch
2:00-4:30PM; Free time: Optional: Hike, swim, rest, or wellness treatment
5:PM-8:30PM; Hands-on cooking class and dinner with organic wine
9:30-11AM; Optional cooking class or breakfast prepared by Leslie; Wrap-up
Prices: For this sample Gourmet Getaway weekend for 1-4 people;
1 person, Master Bedroom Suite with bathroom attached; Queen size bed; plenty of room in the room to do yoga and more $ 1,300.00
2 people share Master Bedroom Suite with bathroom attached; very large room, Queen size bed with plenty of room to do yoga and more $2,000.00
2nd bedroom also available; super comfortable double bed, fine for 1-2 persons, and across the hall from the bathroom. Great views of the woods and organic gardens; email for rates
Want to bring more than 4, people, I have additional luxury accommodations with 4 bedrooms, hot tub, 3 miles away also available for additional fees
Call Leslie for more information and to book your weekend or customized private lesson today 413-259-1695 or email: email@example.com
Pay with cash, check and credit cards
Contact Leslie for more information, available dates and to book your weekend today email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just returned from a fabulous weekend workshop organized and taught by Leslie Cerier. My friend and I got to truly enjoy the experience by staying in Leslie’s amazing Organic B&B. My biggest takeaway from the workshop is experiment with new ingredients. I sometimes get in a rut cooking the same few dishes I like. What I appreciated is about how much creativity goes into cooking, how many ingredients we are not familiar with, and how many new dishes can be created with just a few minor changes. This weekend we got to try an awesome quinoa macaroni, black rice noodles, spiced chocolate truffles, red lentil dahl, Napa cabbage salad and so much more. Thank you Leslie for this experience! Can’t wait to learn more!
-Lana Camiel, Somerville, MA; July 2018