Live the Super Luscious Life with Leslie
Want to know how to cook and eat to thrive? The key is honoring your natural rhythm, stocking whole real foods, time management, engaging your senses, and finding out what you really like. Leslie will coach you how to make cooking fun and pleasurable. Leslie’s consultation includes great organic and seasonal recipes to help you break through poor eating habits, and transform your kitchen and your life.
Hands on cooking classes, Skype, Phone and in person consulting includes culinary nutrition counseling tailored to your specific diets to reach your health & wellness goals:
- Organic Kitchen Makeovers
- Cooking for Gut Health and Happiness
- Get quick and easy vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free recipes from snacks to balanced meals
- Eating Your Way to Strong Bones
- Spice It Up! Creative Cooking with Herbs and Spices.
- Cook like an Artist: Eat a rainbow of colorful whole foods.
- Improve Athletic Performance: Kick the habit of eating unhealthy empty calorie comfort foods.
- Enhance Women’s Health: Naturally lose weight, avoid mood swings, and increase libido.
- Strengthen Immunity: Eat healthy, stay healthy. Reduce colds and flu, reduce cholesterol, prevent heart disease, and cancer.
- How to swap ingredients to alleviate any food allergy
- Boost omega-3 fatty acids with delicious dishes made from dark leafy greens, pasture-raised eggs, walnuts, flax, hemp, chia, and sesame seeds
- Mix and match foods to invent your own recipes high in antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals
- Gluten-Free Cooking and Baking with Whole Real Foods
- Add organic super foods to your diet: goji berries, maca, sea vegetables, chia, hemp, coconut, cacao and more.
- Recipes and Cooking Tips to Ease Inflammation; Anti-Inflammatory Cooking
- Enhance your Organic Lifestyle
- Find your Flow in Your Kitchen
- Embody Delicious Living
Specializing in Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Whole Real Foods and Organic Cuisine
Contact Leslie at email@example.com or call 413-259-1695 to schedule your appointment.
Sessions available in person, on Skype and Phone
Coaching sessions in Shutesbury, MA, located near Amherst and Northampton, MA; in New England; Western MA, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Leslie is willing to travel worldwide to do a private lesson in your home.
Come and experience a fabulous energizing weekend: learn to cook luscious farm to table, organic vegetarian meals with Leslie Cerier in the beautiful woods in Shutesbury, Massachusetts! Click Here to see what your personalized visit includes
“For anyone who wants to celebrate food while getting healthy and living lightly on the planet, Leslie Cerier is your guide.”
–Dr Mark Hyman
“Leslie has inspired me to think of food and eating in new ways. As a chemist, I appreciate the analytical aspect of her food philosophy. She gets that food is made up of natural products some of which are healthy and others not so. She gets that our health depends on balances of nutrients, and that our needs vary with the season and with our seasons. She is at the same time intuitive, artistic, and creative in the dishes she creates. She insists that food should be good tasting (It’s all about the YUM) and good looking (meals should include foods from all colors of the rainbow). Thank you Leslie for everything you do!”
– Dr Patricia O’Hara, Dean and Chemistry professor, Amherst College
“Leslie experiences food as prevention, medicine, nourishment, but mostly pleasure. When you meet her you will find a woman aglow with vitality and energy. For healthy, affordable, time saving, earth-friendly, and good-for-the-soul food, I ‘ll have what she’s having!”
– Madeline Charney, Reference Service Librarian, University of Massachussetts-Amherst, MA
Thank you Leslie, for sharing your thoughts and “kitchen wisdom” with me, in helping to clarify my vision of function and form as I proceed with designing my dream kitchen.
– Susan, Wellesley, MA
Photos by Tracey Eller