Making Healthy Truffles
By Leslie Cerier · on 02/01/2012 · Comments (7)
CHICOPEE Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Dark chocolate isn’t just delicious, it’s great for your heart. Leslie Cerier is a Chef and Educator and also known as The Organic Gourmet and she’s here to make a some delicious truffles with us.
Here’s the video of Leslie being interviewed on NBC affiliate Channel 22 in Chicopee, MA
Dark Chocolate Truffles WITH GOJI BERRIES
- 1 cup grated raw cacao butter
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- ¼ cup goji berries, or combination of ¼ cup shredded coconut, hemp seeds and goji berries
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
1. Blend grated cacao butter, cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, maca, and sea salt.
2. Taste and adjust seasonings, if desired.
3. Shape into balls
3. Roll balls in goji berries or mixture of coconut, goji berries and hemp seeds
4. Eat or store in a jar on the counter
*This post contains affiliate links. If the product is purchased by linking through this review, Leslie Cerier, The Organic Gourmet receives a modest commission, which helps maintain our site and helps it to continue growing!
To find out more about Leslie Cerier, visit her website, The Organic Gourmet.