Delicious, Quick and Easy, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian and Nutritious!
Frozen berries will make a very refreshing smoothie on a hot day, and fresh seasonal cranberries are also wonderful in this super easy smoothie.
- Makes 2 cups, great for 1-2 for breakfast or a snack
- 3/4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup your choice plain yogurt (goat, sheep or pastured raised cow preferred)
- 2/3 cup pear juice or your favorite flavor (apple or orange juice are also great choices)
- 2 tablespoons Nutiva coconut sugar*
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate powder
- 1 tablespoon goji berry powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Taste and adjust for sweetness if desired.
*This post contains affiliate links. If the product is purchased by linking through this review, Leslie Cerier, The Organic Gourmet receives a modest commission, which helps maintain our site and helps it to continue growing!