”I’m offering people a recipe for inspiration.” Leslie Cerier
Have a listen and become much more knowledgeable about herbs and spices Leslie uses in her cooking.
- Leslie’s journey to becoming an organic chef
- History of spices
- Combination of spices in different cooking traditions
- Difference between cooking with fresh versus dried herbs
- Tips and tricks on how to preserve fresh herbs/prolong their shelf life; as well as ginger and turmeric
- Storing spices when purchasing in bulk
- Making oils with herbs and spices, and reasons why oils are wonderful flavor enhancers
- Leslie’s favorite resources on spices
Leslie Cerier is an international gourmet personal chef, educator, cookbook author and recipe developer. She specializes in vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free whole foods and organic cuisine.
Leslie lives in New England and runs a business that encompasses custom culinary work, food as medicine, and her own organic B&B in Western MA for private clients.
Leslie is a pioneer and national authority on gluten-free cooking and baking, the entire spectrum of whole grains, and cooking with wild foods. She teaches private and group classes.