Please join me March 29-April 3, 2015 at the Esalen Institute; Big Sur, CA. In this hands-on, vegetarian cooking class, gourmet organic chef, teacher, and cookbook author Leslie Cerier presents delicious whole foods that are quick and easy to prepare, health enhancing and nutritious. Each day, we will prepare lunch using our freshly picked bounty with legumes, whole grains, pasture raised eggs, goat cheeses, nuts and seeds.
- Time saving tips
- Quick cooking ingredients
- How to set up an efficient kitchen, chopping techniques, shopping and eating seasonally.
- Cooking tips: enhancing flavor, substituting ingredients, using garnishes.
- Cooking with healthy fats: hemp, coconut, olive, and more
- Boost Omega-3 fatty acids with dark leafy greens, flax, chia and more
- Add super foods like goji berries, maca, and cacao.
In between our classes, enjoy the hot natural mineral springs as you watch the whales and sea otters frolicking nearby in one of the most beautiful places on earth. CE credit for RD and DTR