- This event has passed.
Art of the Stir Fry Cooking Class on Zoom
November 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
How to prepare delicious, colorful, vegetarian stir fries with seasonal veggies, spices, soy foods, pastas, grains, mushrooms, and add texture with nuts and seeds.
Plus learn how to make quick and easy vegan, vegetarian and gluten free dishes with international flair.
- Come learn which ingredients go first, second, third, and fourth.
- The spices that make stir fries taste deliciously Asian, Italian, Indian, Mexican, French…
- The healthy fats to use
- Stir fries as side dishes and main courses
- How to mix and match seasonal vegetables for delicious stir fries all year round.
- And Much More
Sponsored by The Friends of the Goodnow Library
Registration Link Coming Soon
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LESLIE@LESLIECERIER.COM TO SCHEDULE YOUR Private or Group LESSON ON ZOOM
“For anyone who wants to celebrate food while getting healthy and living lightly on the planet, Leslie Cerier is your guide”
– Mark Hyman MD, #1 New York Times bestseller author
- November 14
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- author, Chef, colorful, consultations, cooking class, Creative Cooking, farm to table chef, flavors, global flavors, gluten free, Grains, greens, healthy fats, International flair, leslie cerier, main courses, menu planning, mushrooms, Nuts, optima health, pastas, private cooking classes, Quick and Easy, recipe development, Saute, Seasonal Vegetables, seeds, Side Dishes, soy foods, speaker, special diets, Spices, Stir Fry, Tempeh, The Organic Gourmet, Tofu, Vegan, vegetarian