The Art of the Stir Fry and Sauté
September 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
How to prepare delicious, colorful, vegetarian stir fries with seasonal veggies, spices, soy foods, pastas, grains, mushrooms, and add texture with nuts and seeds.
Plus learn how to make quick and easy vegan and gluten free dishes with international flair.
- Come learn which ingredients go first, second, third, and fourth.
- The spices that make stir fries taste deliciously Asian, Italian, Indian, Mexican, French…
- The healthy fats to use
- Stir fries as side dishes and main courses
- How to mix and match seasonal vegetables for delicious stir fries all year round.
- And Much More
Sponsored by River Valley Coop
Registration info coming soon
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LESLIE@LESLIECERIER.COM TO SCHEDULE YOUR LESSON ON ZOOM
“For anyone who wants to celebrate food while getting healthy and living lightly on the planet, Leslie Cerier is your guide”
– Mark Hyman MD, #1 New York Times bestseller author
- September 22
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- African, Asian, author, Beans, cooking teacher, Creative Cooking, delicious, farm to table chef, fats, French, gift certificates, gluten free, Grains, Healthy, Indan, International flair, Italian, leslie cerier, main courses, mix and match, mushrooms, noodles, Nuts, on Zoom, Organic, pastas, private cooking lessons, River Valley Coop, seasonal cooking, seeds, Side Dishes, soyfoods, Spices, stir fries, The Organic Gourmet, Vegan, vegetables, vegetarian