I have built a career and trusted reputation as an internationally recognized farm to table chef, cookbook author, recipe developer, traveling and teaching hands on cooking classes in some of the most prestigious personal growth centers worldwide.
Specializing in vegetarian, vegan and gluten free cooking for health and pleasure, it is still all about the YUM for me.
YES, let’s celebrate the earth’s bounty, cooking with what is freshly picked and plentiful. “From the Seed to the Table, Loving Kindness in the Kitchen” comes home.
Literally, I am inviting you to come to the sanctuary that I have spent decades creating for a “Luscious Organic Lifestyle Retreat”.
To see my full bio, including list of cookbooks, TV appearances, Chef Trainings, and more please click here.
You will also find:
- The list of my six cookbooks, including Gluten-Free Recipes for the ConsciousCook and Going Wild in the Kitchen
- Where I have taught sold out hands on cooking classes
- Across the Globe, Consulted and trained Chefs
- The organic and natural food companies I have developed recipes for
- Interviews and publications I have been recognized and quoted in TV appearances
- Master’s degree from Teachers College, Columbia University in
- Movement Sciences and Education.
- Much More