In this fun and informative hands-on vegetarian cooking class, you learn to use herbs and spices to make delicious, globally-inspired dishes.
Come learn how to
- Stock a cornucopia of fresh and dried herbs and spices
- Cook with Cannabis
- Create international dishes
- Add spices and herbs to enhance the flavor of any dish
- Cook beans and grains from scratch with herbs and spices
- Correct dishes that are too spicy, sour, bitter, or bland
- Make your own herbal vinegars, flavored oils, chai, and dressings with a palette of spices.
Both novice and seasoned cooks can discover how to prepare fabulous dishes!
Dates and Information:
6 Sundays; January 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12, and 19; 5-7PM EST.
You will have access to all class recordings for 1 week after each class.
Class size is limited
Early Bird: $200 by December 20, Regular $250
Drop-ins Welcome, $65/class, if space is available.
Rates are per person.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your email and phone #
Make a payment with Venmo to LESLIE-CERIER
Or if you would like to pay by check, please email: email@example.com for the address.
Zoom links, kitchen supplies and ingredient lists will be emailed to you
Gift Certificates Available
Photo of Leslie picking basil by Tracey Eller
“TO CELEBRATE FOOD WHILE GETTING HEALTHY, LESLIE CERIER IS YOUR GUIDE,” DR MARK HYMAN
Renowned Chef & Author
Gourmet Getaway Retreats